Thursday, September 04, 2008

Post-Class Lamentations 2: Anxiety Subsides

Several days follow my previous post and already tension has mounted in myself and in our workplace. I do not want to share it out here, but instead I'll just lament on how I feel now that most of our fears have been slightly abated.

I ask first, for forgiveness to my students whom I might have inadvertently lashed out at in the previous days through Yahoo! Messenger as I was deftly caught in my own stream of anxiety and bothersome mood. At least it was best for everyone to know that even Sir Dave gets his share of problems sometimes. I thank those, though, who did offer to help out in whatever problem I may have despite them knowing it. I really appreciate that guys! :D

I am just glad that we're all sticking through together (we classmates / co-workers) despite these critical times and I hope we all pull through with this somehow. We've had worse problems in the past and I'm sure we're gonna make it and solve this problem in the near future. We're not that quite easy in losing hope, and thank goodness we have supportive seniors looking after us.

With regards to the next trimester, still shrouded in due mystery, I find it still tough to secure the subjects that are convenient for me to teach given the constraints that we new part-time teachers have been imposed upon. I pray that with my discussions tomorrow with our Assistant Program Director clears some matters up and hopefully, in my favor. Then I can run off to the Math Department and clear up some matters there as well. If all goes well I should be quite excited to teach in the coming term *smirks*

And my crush? No one will still know. Bleah!

~Sir Dave~
Once a gamer, always will be a gamer

No comments: