Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Post-Class Lamentations 5: Saddled up for Tomorrow!

Whew! It has been quite an interesting two weeks of vacation season for everyone, I suppose (not for us faculty, as we have been plagued endlessly with continuing work and post-education stuff). Days pass quite fast, since we're already entering the second trimester and entering my second term of teaching here in APC!

It all feels so surreal that I've survived the first trimester with flying colors and even enjoyed the experience out of it all. I'm really looking forward to my new students for this term, new subjects to teach, new headaches to have (ahahaha!), and hopefully new challenges to face not only with school, but with work as well.

I will make this a rather short and sweet post, closing off my post-class lamentations and opening up a new term of blog entries lamenting on my experiences and stories as I pursue another three-and-a-half months of entertainment (hopefully) and excitement. I'm currently under a new department for this trimester, having been unable to obtain certain subjects I had wished to obtain, but I hope that I enjoy being under this department as well. Maybe in the future I can engage myself in two departments! LOL

I still wonder, though, after these five lamentations, if my secret message can finally be perceived. This very same blog post actually closes off the secret that I've long concealed from my students *winks*

With that, I bid everyone a warm evening, I hope everyone's quite prepared for tomorrow! Enjoy the new term guys!

~Sir Dave~
Once a gamer, always will be a gamer

No comments: