Sunday, September 07, 2008

Post-Class Lamentations 3: New Classes?

The start of the vacation week welcomes me this Sunday afternoon as I prepare this blog post that paves the way for the events of the coming week. With the end of the first trimester and my very first term of teaching, our efforts are now concentrated once again on our projects for our company JQITC and with more projects coming in we're all forced to let go of some teaching load to accommodate our responsibilities. Hopefully it doesn't affect our overall load though and I still hope to teach the subjects that I want and (hopefully) the sections I like.

With that in mind, with my continuing nagging or persistence with the Math Department coordinator (who had been one of my most favorite Instructors in Math subjects, Trigonometry for one), I think my wish for a Mathematics load will be granted for the following term! I'm sure it's gonna be another exciting experience to have since it's really been quite some time since I sat down on a math class xD.

Well I guess that's that for this week. I'm making my lamentations-after-classes rather short since these weren't meant to state my thoughts in the first place anyway. Oh, wait, did I just say that? Pretend you didn't notice anything. Hahaha.

~Sir Dave~
Once a gamer, always will be a gamer

No comments: