Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lance Redfield's comeback

I momentarily take off John's vampiric mask and hang it beside the various online personalities that I adapt according to my feelings and thoughts. Now the artistically writer side of me has returned for a fleeting moment and now welcomes itself back with something to relay what my silly brain has been arguing about with the middle, more impulsive region of my body.

Don't worry, the Vampiric Chronicles doesn't end there. XD

Sad to say I was in the middle of cursing the bad weather and Internet connectivity during the afternoon. I could've posted earlier, but ah well. I'll try to bring this up today lol. I really have to make a mental note to purchase prepaid Internet cards every week.

Ah well, here's Lance's returning poetry~

I'm here.
by Lance B T Redfield

You stand at a crossroad
Alone and forlorn
Unsure which to take
Your feelings remain unknown

Both paths seem alike
In ambiance and in form
The only thing that differs
Is the destination drawn

On one path lies a pen
The other holds a brush
A choice of either path
Will not differ much

Though should you choose to take
The path that yields the brush
The pen will still be there
Hopeful, Waiting, Untouched

But in all unlikeliness
That the brush had been gone
You can always turn back
There's no harm to that

The pen will still wait
At the path not taken
For that pen is with me
And for you I'll always be here...

PS. For those still unaware, Lance Brian Tracy Redfield is the personality I often use when I am in the process of writing my Terra Nova series, which incidentally has faced quite a huge dead end. I am still in the process of figuring out a way to bypass it. LOL.

*Sigh* At least Lance did express some happiness that neither Dave, Allan, not even John, could possibly express... Oh, happy days~

*Dances around the room*

No comments: