Thursday, October 04, 2007

Dave is captivated

I make my post in the dead of the night, when I can't help but giggle at myself and hug a pillow so tightly in the intense feelings that have re-flooded my senses and once again set my brain in disarray. Never have I felt happiness this intense in all my life, and it's exhilirating!

I've just gone from a small player meet in our online game and well, that was one brief moment that I was with her - after the several days old admission I had mustered with all my strength and heart... I must admit it was a really intoxicating experience to be with her and well, be close with her even for a short while.

Ah, love.

She gave me something to remember the event by, and at first nervousness struck me, for it was given with immense discreetness that I thought it was something bad (well those things had happened to me before lol) and besides, none of my companions seemed aware of our connection - yet. Well, she told me to open it when I was already by myself and I did it on the very first chance I had... the following events well filled me with even more happiness that I could have sworn I was literally blushing as I walked in the sidewalk.

Ah, love.

As I played the game tonight and did some pending mandatory quests, I cannot help but shoot glances at that memorable artifact, a fragment of sweet memory that I'll perhaps cherish for a very long time... and I really cannot help but flush everytime my mind turns its attention to my brief memories with her... it was a shame I wasn't able to extend it, but perhaps it will be possible, soon... I hope. We might have a movie EB with some close online friends and well, for all I cared I hope they picked up the scent as well. It's not like we're being as discreet as Romeo and Juliet, weren't we?

Ah, love. Sweet love. You have captivated me so severely this time that I am reduced to a hopeless romantic whenever you strike me with your lashes. You've given me happiness that I thought I'll never realize ever.

I love you so much... *sighs*

I'm blushing again... >,< *hugs pillow tightly*

No comments: