Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lamentation

I take a break from writing the Chronicles to stretch my fingers a bit... and to release some feelings that have mounted over the past few days. It's been months that I've seated in my usual office desk and I can't believe that it's almost over for me here in GXS. Not to mention that we're being pressured to make our decisions of moving on with our lives or continuing our stay here until our classes resume in January.

And all the while it's been her, her, her... all aside from the boring work, the returning interest in gameplay, and a bloodthirst to blast every single trading and military convoy in the Caribbean. LOL, Lately my interest in Perfect World has returned and I've also renewed my interest in Port Royale 2, a Caribbean scenario of trading and military warfare.

All this time I thought it would be a boring season of internship... then again I proved myself wrong! XD

No comments: